Pivot doors are hinged differently from traditional hinge doors. Instead of being hinged on the side, pivot doors are hinged at the top and bottom, which allows for a larger opening and a more impressive entrance. Pivot doors can be customised to fit any size and design, making them a great choice for modern and contemporary homes. Additionally, pivot doors offer a unique architectural statement and a feeling of grandeur.
Stable doors, on the other hand, are divided into two sections, allowing the top half to be opened separately from the bottom half. Stable doors are often used in rural areas and are designed to allow for ventilation while keeping animals out. Stable doors are also popular in residential settings, as they allow for fresh air to flow in while keeping young children and pets safely inside.
The advantages of pivot doors and stable doors include:
- Aesthetic appeal: Both pivot and stable doors offer unique and striking designs that make a statement in any space. They can be customised with various finishes, colors, and materials to match the style of the home.
- Flexibility: Pivot doors are ideal for large and small spaces, as they can be customised to fit any size. Stable doors provide a flexible opening option, with the top half being able to open separately from the bottom half.
- Ventilation: Stable doors are designed to provide ventilation while keeping animals and small children safe. Pivot doors can also provide ventilation, depending on the design and materials used.
- Energy efficiency: Both pivot and stable doors can be customised with insulated glass, which can help to increase the energy efficiency of a home.
When it comes to customisation options, pivot doors and stable doors offer several choices, including:
- Materials: Pivot doors and stable doors can be made from a variety of materials, including aluminium, wood, and glass.
- Finishes: Pivot doors and stable doors can be finished in a range of colors and textures, including matte, glossy, and metallic.
- Glass options: Pivot doors and stable doors can be customised with different types of glass, including insulated, frosted, and tinted.
- Hardware: The hardware on pivot and stable doors can be customised to match the design and style of the home. Handles, locks, and hinges can be chosen in a range of finishes and colors.
In conclusion, pivot doors and stable doors are unique and functional options for homeowners looking to make a statement with their entrances. With a variety of customisation options and benefits, these doors can add value and style to any home.